With lots of travel and visiting family, I got way behind on the Grandmother’s Choice Block of the Week blocks. But over the last few days I’ve snuck up to the sewing room for a bit of stitching. Here is a month of Grandmother’s Choice blocks:
Week 45 – Aunt Mary’s Favorite.
Week 46 – Barrister’s Block
47 – Heroine’s Crown
48 – Fair Play
I hand pieced the curves on this. Reminds me of all the Inklingo stitching I still have to go on the Case of the Secret Garden quilt. Inklingo would have made this a LOT easier!
I’ve also completed the Civil War Dixie Diaries block of the month for July. Dixie Diary Month 7 – Living off Cornbread:
- Binding, sleeves and labels for quilt show quilts.
- Case of the Secret Garden – only 15 more hand stitching block before I can put this puppy together.
- Quilt the Kimono Quilt wall hanging.
- Fabric basket – looks floppy, I might start over.
- Exchange blocks for my bee – one done, seven to go – eeek!
- Just Takes 2 – purple and white quilt.
- Dr. Seuss quilt for Mikey – not even started, need to research pattern ideas.
- And so on and so on and so on…..
Have a great week y’all!