Friday morning brought Part 4 of Bonnie Hunter’s Grand Illusion Mystery. Not much stitching on Friday but Saturday was very productive….
- 136 pink and aqua half square triangles from part 1
- 80 neutral and aqua half square triangles
- 20 (of the 80) completed part 4 blocks
- 1 batch of Chex snack mix
- 1 trip to church
- 2 trips to the grocery store (don’t ask me why)
- 1 blog about the Mystery
- 20 more completed part 4 blocks (so far)
- 90 days until Spring!
- And finally – 4 days until Christmas!
Check out Bonnie Hunters Monday Morning Link Up post to see other Grand Illusionists progress!
Merry Christmas, Y’all!